We understand that in these unusual and unsettling times our customers may experience unexpected difficulties. We are here to help and support you, so if you are experiencing, or expecting to experience, difficulties it is important to follow the steps below to allow us to assess what level of assistance we can offer. It is difficult for us to properly help customers to the best of our ability if they do not provide us with the information listed below. Once you are in receipt of the required information please email it email@example.com a member of our team can support you in the quickest time.
For customers who are suffering from the impact of Coronavirus/Covid-19 we have up to 3 months payment breaks available, reviewable on a month by month basis. Please provide us with the required documents so we can offer the most appropriate level of support available.
- If you are suffering the effects of Coronavirus/Covid-19 and have had to self-isolate for 7 days which resulted in you receiving statutory sick pay please provide us with the 111 Isolation Note available at the NHS 111 website. We will then be able to support you with a reduced payment for that month.
- If someone you live with is suffering the effects of Coronavirus/Covid-19 and you have been advised to self-isolate for 2 weeks, please provide us with the 111 Isolation Note available at the NHS 111 website. We will then be able to assist you with a reduced payment for that month.
- If you have been Furloughed by your company and are only receiving 80% of your wages, please supply us with confirmation from your employer. We will then be able to offer you a reduced payment in line with your reduced income, or a payment holiday, depending on what is most appropriate for your circumstances. This will be reviewable on a month by month basis up to 3 months. Please also submit your latest 3 months bank statements.
- If you have been made redundant due to Coronavirus/Covid-19, please provide us with proof from your employer. Once we receive proof, we will be able to offer up to 3 months payment breaks reviewable on a month by month basis. Please also submit your latest 3 months bank statements.
- If any of your household is also effected by the events in (c) and (d) above please provide the documentation outlined above to allow us to consider the most appropriate support, with 3 months payment holiday available.
- If you are not affected by the virus it is important that you maintain your agreements as normal.
Please note that, if you have a Standing Order set up with your bank for making payment, our agreeing a payment holiday with you will not stop your bank sending, or trying to send, your payments through. A Standing Order is an instruction from you to your bank, and something we have no control over. If a payment holiday is agreed you would need to stop the Standing Order yourself during this temporary period only by communicating with your bank.
If you were in arrears or struggling to maintain your account before the virus outbreak, please do not be afraid to contact us now, we are here to help all of our customers in these unprecedented times.